The Local Authority in line with the SEND Code of Practice 2014 has brought together all the information about services offer provides information that support children and young people with SEND can access.
- Health – such as doctors, nurses and therapists
- Education – such as schools, colleges, playgroups and support services
- Social Care
The intervention and support Ambleside Primary School offers is based on the Local Offer from the Nottingham City Authority. As part of this Local Offer, the school follows the provision outlined in the Nottingham City Provision Maps unless one or more of the following apply;
- Parents request for the provision not to be used
- Parents and professionals agree it is not in the pupils best interest
- The provision is not considered a ‘reasonable adjustment’
These Nottingham City Provision Maps can be found below or on the Nottingham City Council’s website.
Nottingham City Council Provision Maps for SEND