School Vision & Aims
Our aim is to:
- To enable children to achieve national expectations at all levels.
- Ensure that everybody holds high expectations for themselves and their children in all aspects of teaching, learning and the work of the school community.
- Deliver a broad and balanced curriculum for all learners that has ‘excellence and enjoyment’ at its heart.
- To work together as a wider school community to achieve our very best.
- To create a culture where all members of our learning community are accepted and challenged and where constructive criticism helps us to grow.
- To create a fun, safe and loving environment in which everyone is valued and inspired and proud to be part of.
- To create opportunities for educational and social success for all – parents, pupils and staff. For the whole school community to understand the importance of fairness and how their own actions can contribute to a supportive and harmonious atmosphere.
- To develop relationships within school and the wider community that shares and builds on the belief that everyone is entitled to fulfil their potential.
- Prepare the children for their lifelong learning journey.
- Work together as a team to get the best for everyone in our community.