Grief and bereavement support
- Cruse Bereavement Care – dealing with bereavement and grief, including specific information for children and young people.
- Winston’s wish – supporting children through bereavement during coronavirus.
- Child Bereavement UK – video offering support for parents of children who are or have been bereaved.
- Sibling Support – Helping children cope with the death of a brother or sister.
- The Compassionate Friends – Supporting bereaved parents and their families
- Way (Widowed and Young) Foundation – A peer-to-peer support network for anyone who’s lost a partner before their 51st birthday.
- At a Loss – helps people to find support appropriate to their situation and identifies support in their locality.